Monday, August 2, 2010

Niggers Niggas & Niggaz

Not only do I love this poem because he discusses reasons why I hate the "arguments" people make for using the word, BUT I also found the comments that people make on youtube under this video to be interesting. It's kind of sad to observe the hate, ignorance, and confusion that people spew out of their... fingers under such a poem. Then it is also interesting to see other people's points of views. I myself use the word, but I also don't make up some kind of reasoning behind it. I simply say that I use it because it has been used so much in my culture. It's like every other profane word out there; offensive in almost every other way, except when it's convenient to say it isn't. Honestly, I feel like the only reason why people use profanity is because everyone else does and the only time they try to come up with an excuse behind why they use it is when people question them or give them reasons why they shouldn't. It's the stubbornness of my generation and the generation before me. *sigh* But either way, I LOVE this poem. Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment