Monday, July 7, 2014

"Be Fat Free" & other Triumphs

Today was a little bit beyond crazy for me. I can't even explain it...

It's funny though because today was the day I decided to start what I needed to, spiritually and physically, to break this cycle that I've found myself in.
I woke up so anxious and scared and ended my day at work more anxious and scared...
And usually I jump IMMEDIATELY into my usual stress eating. No matter the commitment I made. Ignore my goals... I can start over tomorrow, but today...
I made a choice to ignore myself and stay focused. I ignored the desire to go against what I knew I needed because I refuse to lose this battle. I refuse to lose this war.

So... Today... I went to the gym instead (after I winded down with random YouTube videos for a minute) and I wrote and now I'm going to do a little bit of prayer because I NEED those things and I won't be distracted or attempt to manipulate myself into thinking I need something else. I even made it a point not to come home and eat ANYthing immediately because that's still a reinforcement of a lie (the lie that I can actually find comfort in food).

As another little plus for me, this helped affirm for me that I was going to move forward with my plans for the rest of the year.
One fun on is I made another Instagram wholly dedicated to My fitness/health journey. I named it "Be.FatFree" Lol.
Feel free to follow it, just to make me happy. And see the progress I make over these next few... Wait. This is permanent. So... Follow it to see the progress I make... Period 😀

Alright, I'm out. I gotta do this hair now that I've sweat so profusely. 😛

This is just the beginning, but... I'm doing it.

Be Blessed y'all.
😘❤

-Benita

No comments:

Post a Comment