Tuesday, June 29, 2010

I LOVE IT!

So I watch this online show called The Spark with Amanda Diva and on one of the episodes she interviewed Tameka Raymond [aka Usher's ex-wife]. Well after the show I became slightly obsessed with her [trust me, it's a healthy obsession]. It just made me want to know more about her. She has started this organization called the Lost Ones Foundation. It focuses on basically empowering young girls and women. I became obsessed because her organization's goals are the same as those for the foundation I soon [well within the net 4 years] hope to start. I was soo excited to hear her speak about the same things that I believe as well. It was refreshing. I was impressed. So, I sought to learn more about her organization and luckily found her website & her twitter. So I'm following her. lol Here's the link to her website: http://lostonesfoundation.org/. I think its goals are AWESOME. I think that my org. will be a little more than this, but I still believe that this foundation is SOOO important. I have now gained some respect for her [not that she needs it].

No comments:

Post a Comment