Tuesday, June 29, 2010

The Spark with Amanda Diva

Ok, as I mentioned in the last post, I watch The Spark with Amanda Diva on AOL Black Voices [online]. Well, I just watched another episode and it has me intrigued yet again. I just HAD to blog about it. I'm not going to say much because the video speaks for itself, but I think this woman always speaks truth on so many levels and I am finding it necessary to constantly post her episodes up. I didn't know about the woman who got punched by the cop... ok scratch that, I didn't know much about the woman who got punched by the cop, so this was something new I learned today. Anywho... I think we all should watch this episode. I may add my two cents in her comment box, but idk, because I want to learn more on the issue. But anyways: Here's the episode.



Watch more AOL Black Voices videos on AOL Video

No comments:

Post a Comment